Know About People is a free-to-access website. In order to offset the costs of running this site, we accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliates, and other forms of compensation.
Even though we work very hard to provide you with up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (expressed or implied) about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of any information, products, services, or related images, photographs, graphics contained on Know About People website for any purpose. Our aim is to provide you with accurate information at the time of publishing, but some information will understandably be less accurate as time passes. Should you find any inaccurate information, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we can update said info as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Know About People will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties, or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Because of the nature of the Internet, Know About People provides and maintains the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no promise that the use of the website will be uninterrupted or entirely error-free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above, we can give no other warranties, conditions, or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you, and if you use the website in breach of these terms, you will be liable to and will reimburse Know About People for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Know About People will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Know About People excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Know About People and Know About People shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on Know About People.
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the website or any product or service purchased through the website.
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the website or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances that are beyond our control.
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data, or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data, or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the website or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Know About People.
- All representations, warranties, conditions, and other terms which but for this notice would have an effect.